The Cabbage Patch Settlement House is a local, non-profit Christian organization. Our mission is to equip and empower at-risk children, youth, and their families, to be self-sufficient by helping them maximize their economic, educational, emotional, moral, physical, social and spiritual potential.
At The Cabbage Patch We:
- Value the inherent worth of each individual as a child of God, deserving of our best efforts.
- Hold foremost the potential of each individual; celebrate what they have overcome; and foster a vision of what they might yet become.
- Promote the pre-eminence of relationships in profoundly changing and enriching lives.
- Respect the dignity and privacy of the members of our community and seek to serve them with a humble spirit.
- Provide the members of our community with the tools and disciplines to build productive, creative lives and to meet the challenges they face with hope.